South Florida Roofing: What to Consider When Having Your Home Re-RoofedGil Stein
Installing a new roof increases the lifespan of your home and can even boost its value and appeal. A good roofer can help you get the most out of a new roof, especially if you have an idea of what materials to use and you locate a quality roofing contractor.
If you’re simply doing repairs to your home, then you likely want to use the same materials in order to mask any work done. However, if you’re planning on replacing the entire roof, now is the time to take your exterior aesthetics in a new direction. If you would like to potentially increase your home’s value, you might consider a high-end tile roof or other types of aesthetically-pleasing roofing materials.
The key advantage to any new roofing material is that it is going to be newer in terms of construction and technology than your old roof, offering increased energy efficiency, a wider selection of colors and textures for appeal, and renewed longevity. Consult with your roofers to explore your options in full.
The most important part of your re-roofing project is your roofing contractor. Always choose a reputable roofer based on these factors:
- The roofer is local and has been serving the area for many years.
- The roofer is experienced, with state-of-the-art equipment and trained personnel.
- The roofer can offer customer references upon request from past projects.
- The roofer is licensed, bonded, and insured.
- A quality roofer will be willing to provide customer references and readily answer all of your questions. They will work with you throughout the project, keeping you updated on their progress and provide you with a timeline so you’ll know exactly what to expect.
At Hercules Roofing, we care for our customers. Let us help you with your re-roofing for the best end results. Call us at (561) 955-9889 to schedule a consultation today.